Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wow. Just fixing to get in bed. I had a really busy day and I am so gald that tomorrow is Friday! Abby and I have plans Saturday morning to go to Wichita and then after that we are just gonna chill. I would love to just lay around and watch a movie...that is if Abby will allow that kind of behavior. She is kinda a busy body. But whatever we decide to do will be great because I will be with her!
Back to the damn Dr in the AM. Not looking forward to that at all!!! I hope that the infection is gone and I don't have to have anything else done. Well I really have not had to have anything done yet but I don't want to!!! So wish me luck on all that bizz tomorrow! I need it.:)
I think that I may need a bottle of good wine and a hot bath full of bubbles tomorrow night. I need to relax. I may have to make a pit stop on my home from work and get me a bottle of something.;)

No comments: