Sunday, November 14, 2010

Great Weekend

This has been a great weekend. I have gotten so much done. I am a little sad that I did not get my Christmas stuff up yet but I am thinking that we will have time this week after work to get it all done. I love this time of year.

So I have been telling my brother all week that the Cowboys were going to win this game and guess what.....THEY DID!!! I love it. So maybe good things will continue to happen with Phillips gone.

We went out to my Moms for supper this evening. It was wonderful. Love love spending time with the fam. We watched the game and Toy Story 3. That was a great movie. Hell it made me cry. Abby really loved it. I have been trying to talk her into watching it but she kept saying that she did not want to but she finally watched it today. So now we are having to call her Jessie.:) So cute. And she just added about 10 more things to her Christmas list. I am really glad that she watched it. Now I just have to get her to watch 1 and 2.  I don't think that she will have a problem with watching them now.

Back to work in the AM. :( It should be a nice and busy week....I hope.

No comments: