Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



wee bit wednesday

 
{one} do you collect anything? if so, what and how long have you been collecting?

I don't really collect anything. I just have a collection of things that mean something to me. They are just random things.

{two} what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?
Cleaning??? I am all over the place when I clean because I am usually chasing my 4 year old daughter.

{three} who would you call for bail money?
My Momma.

{four} what is one thing you miss about being a kid?
Having no worries...No bills.

{five} name a few of your guilty pleasures.
Anything UFC, if it is on I have to watch it or rent it. I love buying things for my daughter. I buy her way too many clothes. It just makes me feel good. :)

{six} how early do you start your holiday shopping?
I always want to start really early but I usually don't...Ok I never do. But I think that I will be shopping this weekend. I have made a list tho. ;)

{seven} what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?
Every Sunday morning we go out to my Mom's for brunch. I love it and I think that is our new family tradition.

{eight} what do you consider your greatest achievement?
For sure having my daughter! She is such a sweetie. I am so proud of her. I love being a Mother.

{nine} what do you do to pamper yourself?
I love to take hot bubble baths and just stay in there forever with the door locked and nothing but silence.

{ten} if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
I think that it would be AJ's-and it would be a Sports Bar and Grill.

 

No comments: