Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday=My Monday

Today was my Monday...But really did not feel like a Monday at all. I guess that is because it is really Tuesday...Ok enough of that.
     The girls at work were cracking me up today!! Having fun at work really makes the day go by fast. I think that we were all full of jokes today. Really there is never a dull moment in our office. Good times with my co-workers. =) I think that I may need to plan a night for us all to get together and have some drinks. I am sure that would be a blast. As much fun as we have been having at work and we are all sober there is really no telling what would happen with some beers involved. And I would for sure bring my camera along. I will have to do some planning and get it done. I will keep ya posted on that biz!
     I really don't know what I am going to watch on TV tonight. What the hell??? I really thought that I would be watching the Rangers tonight but since that is not going to happen I guess I will have to figure something else out. I am still very disappointed about the game last night. What a waste. They a full of talent and by watching them last night you would not have thought that there were talented at all. So sad. One good thing about it is that I have a new like. That is baseball. I have never enjoyed baseball-ever in my life and I can honestly say that I really love it now. Thanks to my friend I now have a new addiction. Great. Like I needed something else that I have to keep up with. I would really love to go to a game. I think that will be in my near future. If I like it this month on TV...I am sure that I will love it so much more live!!! I will put that on my to do list. And it is cheaper than buying tickets to the UFC fights! So that is a plus.

     So I have been having dreams about tattoos. Yea I know it is crazy. I don't know what the deal is. I really want another one. But I just can't decide what I want to get. In my dreams I have gotten so many it is hard for me to remember them. The last couple of dreams I had, I have had my entire back all tatted up. I think that may be a little much for me at the moment but it looked really cool in my dream and I seemed to like it. Haha. I still have to think about what I want to do. I think that I have decided that I do want something on my back...or maybe..hell I don't know. I guess that I have not decided anything.

It is a good thing that I don't have anything to watch on TV tonight. I am goign to get back on my bike and try to stick with it. I really need to get my fat ass in shape. No more eating junk food for me. I have got to try and be good. Not sure how long it will last but I am going to give it my best shot. We will see...we will see.

I have got to get some cleaning done around here and then hope on the bike!!

No comments: