Sunday, November 21, 2010

Monday...already??? Blahhh. Back to work in the morning. Good thing is that I have a short week this week!:) Then I am off for four days!!! I am lovin every bit of that! I am ready to see all the fam and eat some good food. There is nothing better than being at my Memaws eating the wonderful food she cooks. She is the best cook ever!!! My Mom is too but I love having all the holidays at my Memaws. I don't ever want that to change.
Today we went to my Memes house and did our Thanksgiving lunch! It was so good. We had a great time visiting and we put my Memes Christmas tree up for her. All in all it was a great day. I even made some time for laundry and cleaning the house. I did get a little shopping done for Abby this weekend. I love Christmas. I am not planning on going shopping Friday morning. It is just too crazy out there for me. I think I am just going to have my Dad pick up somethings for me. That would be easier than getting out in all that mess.
Bed time for me. I am worn out and ready to get these few days of work over with!!:)

No comments: