Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday Thoughts..

  • I love the feeling that I have on Thursday knowing that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!
  • Work has been nice this week....Up until today that is. Why in the hell do people think that they can tell you when and where you can do something??? Yes I work for you but when I am on my break or on my lunch or even on my way to work. If people want to smoke then let them smoke. If you only want them to smoke in certain areas then that is fine but you can not tell them they can not smoke in there own damn car. That shit just is not right. They say that if you come to work and smell like smoke that they have the right to fire you!!!! I don't think so. And really even for the non-smokers, if you are told that you can't do something doesn't that make you want to do it even more????? I could really go on and on about this all day long but I am not going to...I am over it for now. :)
  • Looking forward to the weekend. I am not really sure why. It will be nice to be able to sleep in as last as my lil one will let me. I have a mountain of laundry to do. Blahhhh I really dislike laundry. It is just so boring. I need to figure out a way to make it more interesting and maybe I will do it more often.....or maybe not.
  • So I am pretty worn out with the Cowboys. I just don't get it. They should be kicking ass and taking names. But they are not. I still love them but I am just a little mad at them right now. I am a fan win or lose. I would much rather be a fan on the win side of it tho. :) One good thing is that we will not have to see any of this crap anymore. :)


*I think that he did this all the time*
*I can't find any pics of his smiling*
*Ooops That was a BAD play that I just called*
*That did not go as I planned*


I am not sure that the coach change will be good as fast as we need it to be but I think that it will get better. I really don't think that it can get any worse. I just would like them to have one drive down the field without all the penalties!!!

 


Now it's time for a little UFC talk. Free fights on Spike this weekend. I love all fights and I love them more when they are free!!! I hope that there is at least one good fight. I could really use a good fight right now. I have been checking out the fight card for UFC 122 and I think that there may be a few good fights on. They are not really big time fighters but it is these guys who usually put on the best shows because they wasn't to  be big time fighters. All in all I really don't care who is fighting I will watch it. :)
I can tell you that I will be renting the next PPV fight, UFC 123. I am excited about it. There should be some crazy good fights.


No comments: