Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!

Thank goodness that tomorrow is Friday. I am so glad!! This week has been a L-O-N-G one. :( Work has been busy which is nice but I am ready for a couple of days off. I have things to do and I have not been in the mood to do them this week.

So yesterday my car battery was dead and today I fell down the stairs walking into my garage. :( What the hell is going on here??? I was all ready for work and thought that I would go and warm my car up a little before I left....so I was headed out the laundry room door and down the stairs into the garage and just fell for like 5 minutes. I seriously thought that I had broken my leg, hip or something of that nature. It was one of those falls that you wish that someone was around because you are really not sure you are okay or not. It was bad. I finally get up and I am in all one piece and I start my car and head back in the house. My Mom meets my at the laundry room door and looks at me and asks me "what have you been doing ?""You have dirt and stuff all over you!" I am like hello I just fell for five minutes....you didn't hear me?? And She says " Oh that was you?" " I thought that someone was rolling their dumpster out." Oh No Mom that was me rolling around.  I am sure that I will not be able to move tomorrow. I am a lil sore now but not too bad. When I landed my hip landed on the edge of the stairs so I am sure there will be some soreness for me.  I am just glad that I didn't break anything. :) That is a plus. Okay I will stop crying for now about no coordination having self. :)

Funny Story
I mentioned the fart machine we were playing with at work not to long ago right....Well we got it back out today and it really never gets old. Hannah (one of the nurses daughters) was in the office with us this afternoon and Brenda thought that she would get it out and see what she thought about it. So she gave it to Michelle and she put it in her pocket and went up and sat down beside her and Brenda had the remote and was pushing it. Hannah thought that is was real and was laughing so hard. It was great, but that was not the greatest part. There was a waiting room full of people and Michelle had to go to the bathroom and she forgot that she had it in her pocket....Oh yes...On her way back through the waiting room, full of people, Brenda pushes the button and it was so loud in there. Everyone out there was just staring at her and laughing. She was embarrassed. I was laughing harder than I have ever laughed before.  She ended up going out there and telling them that it was a machine because they were out there talking about how she was not even shy and just farted in front of all of them. It was so halarious!!! Good times, Good times. I am sorry that Stephanie missed it!!! 

We are having Thanksgiving at my Memes house this Sunday. I can't wait. I will have to take some pics of us all and post them. :) Fun times with the family.

Oh yea Speaking of pics, my brother just go his senior pics done and she has a few of the done. Take a look and see what you think.....





He is just so damn handsome. I think that he may take after me a little bit. Haha. Yea right. My lil brother growing up and will be graduating this year. Ok that is enough I will be crying again. I am so proud of both of my brothers. They mean so much to me. I would just be lost without them and they are both wonderful Uncles!!!! Abby adores them both. I am a very blessed big sister!!!
                  So Blessed, Ashley

No comments: