Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good News!

Today was a great day. I went to the Dr. this AM and had the IVP done to check my kidney function and it was all fine!!! Yay. That is such a relief. No more infection and that is super great!!! So that was a wonderful start to my Wednesday!!! Work really flew by for me today. I just love when it works out that way. I got off about 4 or so and then picked up some pizzas from Papa Murphy's and headed to my Mom's house. My Step Dad has been out of town the past few days for school and he got back today so Abby was all excited to see him!!! I am not sure who was more excited him or her. Haha. I just love that they are so close and have such a great time together. He is a wonderful Pops.:) Abby is in the bed getting ready to go to sleep and I don't think that I will be far behind her. I am tired. I have seriously had damn cramps all day and it  really sucks. The Hubby is playing his new game...ummmmm what is the name of it??? Call of Duty something. Hell I don't know. It just came out and I guess that like everyone is playing it. I know nothing about that shit. I do know that $60 bucks for a damn game is crazy.

                      Well tomorrow is Veterans Day and I thought that I would post a picture of my Paw, Elmo Graham. This picture was just released last year. We were very excited to get a copy of it. I am so proud of you and everything you have done for our country Paw!! I love you and miss you very much! Happy Veterans Day!!!!



No comments: