Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday

This week has been great. Haha. Work has been so damn fun, I think that I laughed harder than I have ever laughed yesterday. Brenda+Ashley+Fart Machine+Work=A Damn Good Time. :) I am so getting me a fart machine. It is hilarious!!! Oh how I wish that I would have had a camera  to take a pic of the looks on the girls faces. Haha. I am just laughing thinking about it. Today was good as well. Not any fart machine business today but I am sure that we will pull it back out soon.
     Back to the Dr tomorrow to have the IVP done. :/. I know that it is really not that big of a deal but I just really don't like being the patient. I am glad that they are doing it in the office and I don't have to go to the damn hospital and spend all day there. So I will be going into work late and getting off early since we only work till 3pm on Wednesday! But I am sure that my back will be killing me from laying on the flat ass table getting X-rays done all morning. Yesssssss, I know I am just being a baby about it all. Sorry.
              Speaking of baby...my husband had to have some blood work done today. He is not a fan of any needles but I told him that it was not that big of a damn deal. I mean come on. His veins are as big as my damn arm. They could hit his vein 3 damn miles away. And I am not joking. So anyway, last night that is all I heard about. He was so worried about it. He said that he did not sleep good from worrying about it and that is why it is 8 o'clock and his ass is in bed.....Wow. It really just beats everything I have ever seen. I just don't get it. And I knew that he would call me after he was finished with his lab work and tell me how BAD it was and yes, yes he did. I know him to well. I don't think that I have ever in my life been around someone who has been so worried about getting some blood work done. And any other day this may not have bothered me but I think that I am about to start so it was really wearing me out. So when he called me today and told me that it hurt SO DAMN BAD all I would say is that I have a 7lb 12oz baby girl come out of my twat.................. And that was pretty much the end of the phone call. And I was trying not to laugh while I said it...and it was hard because Brenda was laughing at her desk. :) Haha. Anyway I am over it for the moment. I just hope that it does not drag on any longer. And don't you dare think about saying "Bless His Heart" or I will kick your ass.

So I am still dreaming about tattoos. I really don't know what the deal is. I think that I am going to continue dreaming about them until I get another one. So in that case I think that I need to hurry up and DOOOOOOO IT!!!!! I have to just decided on what and where. Hmmmmmm I am thinking my back...... We will see. I will have to try and remember what tats I have in my dreams tonight and see how they look. Haha.

No comments: