Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday:)

This weekend so far I have done nothing but work my butt off. I hope that tomorrow I can just chill out and not do a thing. My Mom, brother and I finished up the garage and my husband actually hauled off all the junk!! I was so glad that he finally got off his butt and helped out. That really made me smile. Thanks Justin for helping out....its about time. Now all I have left to do is finish the laundry and I am planning on getting it all done tonight.
     My niece Kenzie is staying the night with us tonight. Abby is pretty excited. She loves to have sleep overs. They are making jewelry and key chains with beads. They are having a blast. I am really glad that I have 4 boxes of beads for them to play with. I think that I am fixing to have Justin keep an eye on them and I am going to take a nice long, hot bubble bath. I think that I am in much need of all of that since I have been so busy today and have accomplished so much.  I am so thankful for my family for being able and willing to help me out today any other time. They are the best. I have very, very blessed.
It won't be long and it will be time the fights. I am pretty excited. I hope that there are some good ones.
Well I am off to take a bath. My hubby is fixing me one of these. :)

No comments: