Friday, November 5, 2010

Weekends Make Me :)

I love the weekends. I really don't think that there is a better time during the week. Today was a busy day at work, I am not complaining the least bit tho. It is a nice change of pace for all of us. I can say that I freaking love to see all of us in the office pull together and just get shit done with no problems. That shit just makes the day and the work load even better. And it is all done with smiles. That is how it should be and that is how we do it!! It is wonderful. But I still love my weekends so much.
   I love to be able to just be with my baby girl all day long and not have to go and do anything. We do have plans in the morning and Abby and I are pretty excited about it. We are going to Christmas Magic. My niece Makayla is singing with her choir there. I can't wait. Plus I hear that there are so great things there to buy!! I am sure that it will be a wonderful time. I will be taking my camera to take some pics of Makayla singing and I will be sure to post a couple. I hope that Abby wakes up in the morning in a good mood and I hope that her ears are working. :) Sometimes they don't work very well. I think that she gets that from her Dad!;)

No comments: