Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This and That 2

Pretty good day at work today. We did not have very many patients but I was pretty busy. I think that I was on the phone all day long. But the day went by pretty fast for me. I got off a little after 4 and headed to my Moms to go and get my baby girl. We had been there a while visiting outside on the back patio when Abby took off running around playing and she fell down. Usually if she falls down she just gets right back up and starts playing again. Well not this time, I ran over there to see what was going on and when I picked her up she was holding her hand and she said that she fell on a moth. I was like what??? A moth?? Then I started looking around and I saw a wasp. And that is about the time that she started crying. Poor thing. So I carried her in the house and my Mom busted out the baking soda and the vinegar. It did not take very long for her to stop crying but about 5 minutes after it happened Pops(my step dad) walked in and asked her what happened. She started telling him the story of what happened and she started crying all over again. It was bad. Bless her heart. And if that was not enough he Daddy called and wanted to talk to her and she was telling him what happened and she cried some more. Hell by the time that I finally got her ready to leave and head home I was about in tears. She was breaking my heart.

*Here is her lil fat hand*=(



I am sure that this will probably happen again in her life but I really hope that it is not anytime soon! I know that it may not look that bad but really it was not good....not good at all.

I think that is it for me tonight. I am worn out. Ready to go to bed and it is only 8pm. I feel really really old today. Haha.

No comments: