Friday, November 19, 2010

Busy Afternoon

Abby, Dalten (my brother) and I put the Christmas tree up today. Abby was so happy when I got to my Mom's to pick her up today, I had told her last nigh that we would put the tree and stuff when I got off work and boy was she ready. She was cracking me up. As soon as I got there she told me that she was ready and that I could not stay and visit...we had to go right then. She may think she is the boss sometimes. And I can say that she gets that from me. Bless her heart. So we did not stay very long but we did stay long enough for me to talk my brother into coming and helping us get it all out and up. Which was a big plus. I just love having brothers. :) Younger Brothers that is.
Any who, Tree is up. Living room is decorated half way. I still have a few things that I have to put up. Tomorrow I will be cleaning the rest of the house and doing laundry. I have some decorations that I have to put in the dining room and kitchen too. I hope to make time to get it all done.
          I am planning on getting to sleep late in the morning...yea planning but usually that does not happen. I will just have to wait and see what Miss Abigail decides to do.

After all the decorating we went back out to my Mom's for supper with the fam. It was very nice. If you haven't noticed we spend a bunch of time at my Mom's house. Haha. We just love hanging out there!! We always have a good time and good food!! We sat out on the patio with a fire and just chilled! I love it. I wish that I lived out of town. I miss that so much. I think that I am pretty much a country girl at heart. There is no better way for me to relax than just sitting out on the patio at night with a fire and all the fam!!!!!I could do it every single night. 

I think that Abby and I are going to see if we can find some Christmas cartoon shows on and snuggle up in the bed!!!

No comments: