Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday.....Finally!

Yes! I am so glad that it is Friday and that my weekend started about 3:30 today. I love getting off early any day but I really love getting off early on Friday. It was a busy week and I am ready for a break!
 I work at an Endoscopy Center, we do colonoscopies and EGD's, I do billing, coding and insurance verification. You would think that people would not really want to tell me about their hemorrhoids and all of that business but I guess that they think that since I work in this field that it is ok. It really amazes me the things that people will tell a complete stranger. Wow. I have gotten where I am not so surprised by it all but sometimes I really get shocked. I think that I have really just come to the conclusion that people just need someone to talk to and since I guess that their family will not listen to them they talk my ear off. When I start to really think hard about it all, I get really sad for these people that have no one to talk to.:( As for the people that just want to wear me out and keep me on the phone for no other reason but to listen to themselves talk, I just don't have patients for them. I am a really open person and  I am not one to get embarrassed but I would never think of telling a complete stranger about my ass, colon or hemorrhoids. Just sayin! I will tell my friends and co-workers just about anything though. And I am sure that they are really happy that I am so open about things. I think that they no longer are surprised about what comes out of my mouth. By the way Sorry Steph for the crazy things that I say!! Hehe. That is just me. And just think how boring work would be without me!!!!!

No comments: