Friday, November 12, 2010

Finally Friday


Long day today...
     Got off work early today, which is always great on Friday. I had planned on coming home and doing laundry and cleaning up but my Mom got this wild hair up her ass and thought that we could clean out my garage. I was game for it so I guess that it is just as much my fault as hers. Normally that would not be that big of a deal...cleaning out the garage. Yea if I had a normal garage...and a normal husband for that matter. I swear that my husband is a hoarder of tools and junk. My garage was a hott mess. I have put it off and put it off so I was ready to just get it all done and we did. :) Not with the help of my husband tho. :/ But that is another story and one that will cause a big jump in my blood pressure. I think that the more that I cleaned the madder I got. Well I am just so glad that it is done and all we have to do in the morning is to haul all the junk off. I am planning on passing that on to him. I think that he should AT LEAST do that much. But we will see. I am sure that his ass will be in the bed all day long. Must be nice. Yea that is right, I would not know. I am up chasing baby girl around.

     Ok enough of the complaining about all of that crap. I have been thinking and I have decided that Abby and I are going to get our Christmas stuff out tomorrow. I really love the decorations and it is not toooooo early is it?? Well Abby does not think it is too early and I guess that I will go along with her and just get it all out and put up. I am really kinda looking forward to it. I think that Abby wants everything that she sees on TV and have you noticed that all of the commercials are toys??? Love that!! J/K.





These are  Lalaloopsy Dolls.  Abby is all about them right now. She does not have any yet but I think that she wants all of them for Christmas.


She also wants this Go Go My Walkin Pup. She already has like 6 of the cats and kittens. We have real dogs...Two of them. I guess they are not as cool as this one.

There are about 52 other things that she wants but I do not have time to post all of that business. I am sure that with Christmas coming up and her birthday on the 10th of January, she will have more than she will ever be able to play with. She really has too much now. She is rotten. :) They have crazy toys these days. What the heck. I am not that old and they did not have all this crazy stuff then. It's just nuts. 

No comments: