Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday

Had a great day today with my baby girl. It was really nice to spend the day with her. Back to work tomorrow! There for a while I used to dread going to work in the morning. I really don't know what the deal is but it has been really nice. I have actually been enjoying work these days. :) I hope that it stays that way. I love going to work and having fun with everyone. I love to be able to work and have fun while doing it. :)

   Ok now let me talk about the Rangers!!!! What the hell is going on with them???? I just don't get it. Saturday they come out and kick ass and last night they just show up to get shut out. It is really pissing me off. So tonight Cliff Lee is the starting pitcher. He is damn good but the last game he pitched in he really sucked it up! I think that tonight he will do great but I just hope that the rest of the team shows up to win!! I want to see Cliff get all strikes and I want to see some hits out of the ball park!!! I know that they can do it but they just have to come out and play hard. Well its time to cook supper then game time!


He is not as hott as Josh Hamilton but he is a damn good pitcher.

No comments: