Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just Tuesday???

So I was thinking that this day was NOT Tuesday. Haha. I was thinking more like Thursday...But I guess not. Tomorrow get off work around 3. It is so nice to get off early and be able to get some things done!

On my lunch break today I ran to Walgreens, I love that place. I could stay in there for hours just looking around. yea I know that is crazy but I really can. Anywho, I found some Littlest Pet Shop sets, she has been wanting to start a lil collection, so I bought her a few of them. I am going to put them up for Christmas. You have no idea how hard that is for me to do. I usually always buy stuff to put up for Christmas or her birthday and I end up giving it to her early. So silly. But I put the stuff that I bought today directly into my trunk so maybe I will forget about it for a while. I also got her a big Tinker Bell make up set. She will love it. She is all about putting on make up and dressing up. Cracks me up. For the longest time she was putting mascara on her eye brows. Haha. It was so funny.

I think that I pretty much have my Christmas shopping list all finished in my head. I think....I hope. I really don't want to wait till the last minute. My Mom is wanting a new sewing machine so my brothers, Justin and I are going to get her one that she has been eyeballing. She will love it. :) My brothers are not hard to buy for at all. They are happy with whatever. Sweet boys. I am sure that they will be getting some new TAPOUT shirts or something of that nature. My Step Dad is a little bit harder to buy for. I think he maybe the only one that I have completely decided on yet. I will have to talk to my brothers and we will have to figure something out. I am going to get pics printed for everyone in the fam and some friends as well. I think that I am going to find a really nice frame with several places for pics for my Memaw and put our new fam pics in it. She loves to get pics. I really need to make a list on paper so that I don't forget anything. But really I am not a list maker. And if I do make a list, I am that girl that leaves it at home. :) Yea like that does me any good. I just love the holidays. I have got to get all my decorations out. Abby keeps asking me when we are going to decorate. She loves it just as much as I do.

No comments: