Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bittersweet

So today was the day. My daughter is now enrolled in school. She was a little nervous about going up there at first but once we got there she was fine. Now she is really excited about school. I on the other hand, still feel the same about it all....Bittersweet. I am so happy about the new experiences coming her way and I know that she will have a wonderful time at school.....but i am the Momma that is not so ready for her baby girl to grow up. It really just seems like yesterday that I was big, prego and couldn't wait to hold her in my arms. Now she is five and is ready to take on the world..ok maybe not the world but she is ready for kindergarten!!

























So here I am just wondering where the time went..Life is just bittersweet.

No comments: