Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm Lovin....

First off I am lovin that today is Friday. And yes I am aware that I did not even work on Monday and Tuesday but I am still ready for it!!!

I am also lovin that yesterday when I got home, my Hubby was putting in my new dishwasher that he surprised me with!!! And yes I am very excited about it. I have only been witout a dishwasher for a few days and it has been hell. I am not that girl that enjoys standing up forever in front of the sink and washing dishes. Thanks so much Sweetie for helping a girl out!!!
This is me no longer!!!

To make yesterday even better, my Husband passed his NICET 2 test that he took in Dallas a few weeks ago!! He was so excited and I am such a proud little wifey!!!:) My Husband is a little smartie pants!! Oh yea, don't ask what NICET stands for because I do not remember but I can tell you that it has to do with Fire Protection Systems!:)

I hope that eveyone has a wonderful weekend. I know that I am! Happy Friday to all!!!



No comments: