Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up....

Well here it is Monday....again. Blahh. I am no fan of this day.


We had a good but busy weekend. Saturday Abby and I were up bright and early to head out to the softball field to watch Kenzie and Makayla (my neices) play their first game of the season. So we ended up beign there till around 4pm. We were both pretty worn out, hot and sweaty. But all in all we had a great time. The girls played great. All the softball business pretty much took up most of our day so after all of that we headed home and hung out at the house for a while. I did the mountains of laundry....and still did not get it all done. I don't have a clue where it all comes from. I guess that it will be waiting on me today when I get home. :(  We grilled at my Mom's Saturday evening. My brother Dalten and his girlfriend decided not to go out and hung out with the fam for the night. I think that we ended up leaving sometime after midnight. It was a good time. That is something that I could do every weekend.

Sunday mornings we always have brunch with the fam at my Mom's house so when Abby and I decided to finally get out of bed we headed out there. Justin ended up staying in bed till after lunch. Must be nice. I can never do that. I guess that it comes with the name...MOM!!

In between all the activities this weekend I still managed to watch most of the Rangers games!! And that made the weekend great.


It is pretty upsetting that today their game is so early and I am at work. :( 
I guess that I will be reading the play by play all day.

Back to the softball field tonight, both girls have a game. I am sure that when my head finally does hit the pillow tonight I will be out like a light. One plus about all the time at the ball field is that I am working on tanning my white ass legs!!!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday...if that is possible!

No comments: