Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Letter

Dear MIL,

Yet again you amaze me with the bs that you bring into my life. I really do not even know where to begin.... Your son...you remember him right???? Yea that one! He has feelings.... Oh you didn't know??? Yea I didn't think so. You are sickening to me almost daily. I should be used to your antics by now and should not be surprised. I don't think that I am surprised by the things that you do but more surprised that a Mother could treat her own child this way...over and over again. How can you live with yourself??? How can you be "ok" with the way that you have treated your son??? Actually I don't even want to hear your lame ass excuses. I am not the one you will be having to explain it all to in the end!! That is something that you should really think about long and hard!!!!!! I wish that I could tell your son that you would change. I wish that I could tell him that one day your gonna wake up and see what you have been missing out on. Hell I have told him that crap before and just to let you know...I am certain that he does not believe me anymore. I don't think that you will ever change. You are you and you have your favorites and you love them and that is that. It is sad that your son isn't one of them!!!!! It is no secret that you don't like me. And if you don't already know, I don't like you. I did at one time. That is until you started treating your son this way. This has been going on for years. I have talked until I am freaking blue in the face and this time I am done. There is no more Mrs. Nice Girl around here!!! You always say that actions speak louder than words...I guess that we will see if that stands true. You bring so much negativity in my life. I hate it. And to think that people think that you are just the nicest person ever!!! Hahaha. They don't have a flipping clue!! There are many people that will not stand up for themselves...just to let you know, I am not one of them!!! And if need be I will stand up for others. You should be ashamed of the way that you treat him!!! I am a bitch and I don't treat people that way, especially family...he is our son for crying out loud!!!!! Your reign of control, using and taking advantage is about to come to a screeching halt! I hope you got your seat belt on!! I don't lose....I don't give up...I win. You can't treat people this way. Not on my watch. See how far that shit gets you in life.

Good Luck, Your DIL


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: