Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sick :(

I am tired of the sickness. I was home sick yesterday and today my baby girl is sick. We were up pretty much all night. She was miserable. I took her to the Dr this morning and she has strep with a nice lil upper respiratory infection. I hate it so much when she is sick. I hate it even more when there are high fevers involved. It is so scary for lil ones to have high fevers. I am just ready for her to feel better. While we were at the Dr office I noticed at she was getting these lil red splotches all around her mouth and on her cheeks. The Dr said that sometimes happens with strep. I did not know that. I guess that you learn something new everyday. I just wish that about the sickness that my baby girl has. She started her antibiotics today at lunch time, so I am hoping that we have a better night tonight. I have got to get back to work tomorrow. I guess that my Mom could have took her to the Dr today but I really don't like to leave her when she is sick and she does not want me to leave her either. I guess that it is just one of those Momma things. I just want her to feel better. She picked out a Barbie movie out of the Red Box and several cans of Toy Story chicken noodle soup at the store and she has not got out of the bed since we got home from the Dr.and that is saying a lot for her. She is usually non stop till the time she goes to bed. Time to watch the Barbie movie again. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: