Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

It has been a super wonderful weekend!

We headed to Dallas on Friday and had a great day and night. We had a wonderful meal in the hotel that we stayed at then went swimming in the indoor pool. Abby was in heaven an dso was I while I was in the hot tub! It was so wonderful! Then we headed to the local WalMart to get a game for us all to play. Abby picked out Pop the Pig. We played that about 52 times and then wen to sleep. Justin had to get up about 6 to head to take his test, so Abby and I got to sleep in for a while. It was nice. Oncewe got up and around we had a perfect breakfast date-just the two of us. Perfect girl time for us. After Justin got back from taking his test we got eerything together and headed back to Burk! It was not a long trip but it was just enough time for us to get away for a bit.

Last night Mel, Michelle, and the girls came over to hang out. Justin went to bed, he was pretty worn out from the test and the driving. Abby played with the girls and Mel,Michelle and I just hung out and talked till sometime after 10. I was pretty worn out myself and was r
S ready for bed by that time. I am seriously the worst traveler ever! I am not kidding. It just really wears me out. After they left I took my meds and Abby and I went to bed! She was asleep as soon as her head hot the pillow! Me on the other hand.....it took a while. I think that I played on the Ipad till freaking midnight. I hate when you are soooo tired but as soon as you lay down you can't go to sleep. Blahh.

Today I had not planned on doing much of anything but my Mom called me this morning and wanted to know if Abby and I wanted to go with her to Walmart...so we did.we had no food in the house, so it was "have to" trip! So all the shopping is done and now I am doing laundry...I am sure it will take me all damn day.

Right this second I am laying on my bed watching Justin and Abby play in the dirt outside. So cute!! I. Love being on the outside looking in sometimes. Just watching the two of them plauing together makes me smile!!! It is a beautiful day and I am loving it!!

No comments: