Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday

Here it is already Sunday!:( I am just not ready for work in the morning. The weekend just goes by to fast these days. I had a wonderful weekend. We spent the day at my Memaw's house and had a great time.

I am off work on Tuesday! I love being off work any other time but this time not so much. That morning Abby and I get to enroll her for kindergarten!!so yes, I am freaking out a little bit...or maybe a bunch. My little girl is growing up. :( I am not ready for all this business. I know that this is all part of life but it makes me sad and I feel like I am on the verge of a panic attack. I am sure that I will be fine but you should know that I have no Xanax to help me out!! I need to go back to the Dr and get my script refilled. I will for sure be going to the Dr before her first day of school!!!!

And then Tuesday afternoon Abby and I are taking my Hubby to the dentist to have a tooth pulled. No fun at all. I am sure that he will not be in a good mood after all of that! I would much rather be at work than having to do this stuff. :(

Well time to get my lil girl ready for bed. I don't want to blink I am afraid that I may miss something. She is growing up too fast for me!!

Hope everyone has a great week!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: