Saturday, March 12, 2011

Haze

This windy weather is killing me. I have pretty much felt like crap all day long!! My allergies are terrible!! I have been doped up on benadryl most of the day. I really can't believe that I have not passed out yet. And wouldn't you know that my nose is still all stuffy and my eyes are still swollen, itchy and watery! I hate this crap! I really wish that I did not have allergies!! Well I assume that it is allergies. I hope that I am not coming down with something else! That would not be cool....not at all!! I am about to pass clean out. Time for this sick chick to get some rest! I hope that I am free from all of this crap in the morning!!!

Night night y'all! Oh yea I almost forgot....Time changes tonight!!! Goodbye sweet hour of sleep that I really wish that I was not going to lose and never get back!:(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: