Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

Wee Bit Wednesday
Link up here to play along.
 
{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
If they are comfy then I will wear them. I have some that have holes and some without. Yep I have bought them that way too.

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
Haha, I wish. Sometimes I do but most of the time I do not.:(
 
{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
In milk until they are soft and I love cookies and cream ice cream, it is my fav!
 
{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
No, not usually. If I do I will be wearing flops.

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My Hubby and my Mom!

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Yes, when I was in the 8th grade. It was one hell of a mess but lots of fun.
 
{seven} do you snore?
Nope, but my Hubby does sometimes and it sucks!!

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
I have no idea. Fast enought for me!

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
I used to be able to but at this time naaaa not so much.

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
My fav is kettle corn. But butter is good too.

No comments: