Saturday, March 19, 2011

Busy

So super that today is Saturday. Woke up pretty early this morning and got busy cleaning this messy house. All that is left is the mountains of laundry. Ughh not looking forward to all that. But someone has to do it and I guess that someone is me!! I guess that I am the lucky one today! Yea right!!
Yesterday was the longest day ever. I did not think that it was ever going to be time for bed! I was a very very tired woman. Thank goodness Abby was pretty tired herself and we were in the bed and asleep by 9:30!!! It is so pretty outside today. Abby is in the back yard right now playing the the dirt and on the swing set. Oh to be young again! I don't think that I am old but I will be 28 on Monday....S that means that I am almost 30!!! And that is all that I will say about that! No need to dwell on that business!!

This evening we are grilling some steaks at my Mommas and just chilling with the fam! I am ready! I love being out in the country. My Mom does not live very far out of town but it is just enough for me!! I would love to live out there. I am such a country girl at heart!! Well time to get back to the laundry!!

Have a great weekend!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: