Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

Link up here to play along.:)


{one} what color is your kitchen?
It is red and khaki! I love it.

{two} do you have a good luck charm?
Umm,no I don't think so.

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
If I have a pen that I really like then I prefer a pen.

{four} can you use chopsticks?
Yes, I actually used some just the other night. My Step Dad brought some to my baby girl that were all rubber banded up so she could use them. So now she is eating everything with them.:)

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
I love to shower first then take a nice hot bath. Silly maybe?? But I don't want to be sitting in dirty water.

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
Hidden Valley Ranch all the time! Its my fav, I put it on everything.

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
Yep, I know this from a drunken night with some good friends.

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Yep, And the weather here has been killing me.

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Creamy

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Nope, but I have picked up a hitch hiker before. Me and my boyfriend at the time picked up this indian man. He was drunk, smelt like a bottle of Jack. He said that he and his wife had a fight and left. Crazy stuff. He was a nice guy...thank goodness!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: