Friday, March 18, 2011

Really?????

Ok, I am all about not being bored while I am at the Dr office. But I am just really really worn out with this day. I am working the front desk today and I actually was looking forward to the change of pace. I am a big talker and I love getting to talk to the patients. But any who, this afternoon a husband and wife came in, the husband is having the procedure done. So he is in the office getting checked in and his wife busted out all her bills among many other things and starts taking care of business....It was like three chairs of business. I am not joking. Is that something that has to be done right this very second??? I doubt it. That did not bother me as much as her calling every single person in her family and every single person that she knows. Not joking about this either. She has been on the phone since she finished paying bills and came up and asked for envelopes!! Oh yes…Yes she did! She has made everyone else in the waiting room feel very uncomfortable by being very loud on her phone talking about personal things. Shut up and get your lazy ass up and go outside. This poor man that is in there now is about to cut his arm off with a paper clip and I am working on cutting mine off with my keys. Errrrrr. Some peoples kids!!!!! She is still on the phone. It is never ending. I am not sure that this would get on my nerves any other day but I have been up since 3:15 because I am a clock watcher. Yea I am not sure why the hell that I do that but I do and it makes me so mad. So maybe I am just a little on edge this afternoon. Oh and all she has done this entire time on the phone is bad mouth everyone. I need a xanax and a nice cold beer. J She is a teacher. Poor kiddos that have to deal with her everyday. That would make for a very long school year. Ok, ok I am done venting about this crazy lady who cannot just chill for 5 flippin seconds!!! Take a breath and close the mouth. Not everyone wants to here all about your family business!!! I just want to throw out there that I DO NOT behave this way when I am in the public!!!!!   Later On Ya’ll!!

No comments: