Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tomorrow is my Friday!!!!!

Whoop! Whoop! Tomorrow is my Friday!! Just the thought of it makes me smile from ear to ear. We willbe heading to Dallas sometime Friday morning. We are staying in a hotel that is really close to the new Dallas Stadium!!! I have not seen it yet and I am pretty excited about it. I love the Cowboys so very much....even if they had a shitty season last year. Hey it happens to the best of them. So while we are in that neck of the woods, we may see about a tour or something.:) Tour or not it makes no difference to me. I am just ready to get outta town for a bit.

So forever ago my weeding ring broke and I have yet to take it in and get it fixed. Yes I know there is no excuse that I can come up with for not taking it to get fixed for all this time. But Justin picked me out a new wedding seg and ordered it and I got it in today. I love it. I feel like a newly wed!! Hahaha! Not really a newly wed but it does feel nice to have a ring back! I will try and post a pic of it tomorrow. I love love love it! Seriously I dont know what his deal is the past few weeks but he is really spoiling me more than usual! I a mnot complaining or anything but just saying. It is nice to be spoiled every once in a while:)

Well Abby and I are about to watch Tinkerbell!! I love my life!!!!

No comments: