Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2 Down....2 More To Go!!

So work was...well just work. Nothing out of the norm happen today. It was a pretty busy afternoon, which is kinda nice.since it was busy with all the scheduling that means that I will have plenty to do tomorrow,:) I would much rather be busy than waiting on things to do.

So ever now and then I get into a funk for a while and I have mentioned it before, but I think that I am backin it once again. I have just been blahh the past couple of days. I can't really put my finger on what my problem is but I am sure it will pass. I am pretty excited about being off work on Friday and just spending sometime away from everything. It will only be one night in Dallas but it will be fun. And something different. I think that Abby is pretty excited too. She loves pulling her little princess suitcase that has wheels. Haha. She is always looking for a reason to get it out. Hell I think that she would take it everywhere if I would let her. She is already planning what she will put in it. Just for the record-it will be full of toys. She is not at all worried about clothes. She is worried that she won't have enoughroom for all her Toy Story dolls. Man, to be a kid again...only having to worry about where I was gonna put my toys!!!

Oh what the hell is up with me not sleeping good the past few nights??? Ughhhh, I really hope that tonight is the night that I get that crazy good sleep. You know where you go to sleep, wake up like an hour later and think that you have been asleep for like 6 flippin hours!!!!! I have not had that kind of sleep in forever...and I need it and want it. Heck it has been taking me like freaking 2 hours just to fall asleep. That just wears me out and what makes it worse is that as soon as my Hubby lays down in the bed and his head hits the pillow, he is asleep. Its like he does not even have to try or something. I have to like work at going to sleep. It is so not fair! And poor Abby is just like me. It takes her forever to go to sleep. I used to never have a problem sleeping. I could sleep anywhere at anytime. Now not so much!! That is something that I miss the most about being a teenager....sleeping all day long and loving every bit of it!!!!! Speaking of sleep I think I am gonna try to go there!!!!!

No comments: