Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Fun!!

I was off work today! Abby and I got to hang out all day! I love when I get to spend time with my baby girl all day long. We got up early this morning because we had to take Aunt Mel-Mel and Aunt Michelle to the locAl air port so that they could pick up their rental car for their trip. We got all ready to go and then my car would not start. Yep it sucked. The battery was dead and there was no re-charging it either. My car is a 2005 and I bought it new, the same battery that it came with was still on it. So after we got back from taking them to get their rental car, we had to go spend flipping $95 bucks on a new battery!! Ugh, that is some crazy business. What the heck?? But hey what can you do?? I had to have it so I had to fork out the money! My Mom came and picked Abby and I up and we got the new battery and thank goodness my car started right up!! Then us girls headed to Wichita to get somethings for Justin's birthday party. We are having a lil surprise party for him at my Moms house on Sunday. My Mom is making her famous, homemade fajita pizza, along with some other pizza favs!!! I am sure that we will have a wonderful time. I hope that Abby is able to keep a secret from her Daddy about the party!;) I guess that we will just have to wait and see. After we got out shopping done, Abby and I planted some flowers and put down some new chocolate brown mulch. I just love having my flower beds all clean and looking nice. Abby and I both had fun doing it too. It really a beautiful day. I could have done without all the wind but other than that it was lovely!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: