Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Goodbye 2010 and hello 2011!!!
Well I really can't believe that this year is all over. It is just crazy how fast it has flew by. In ten days my daughter will be 5 years old....Ughhh, why does she have to grow up so fast??? I am really not ready for all that stuff.

So this year has had its ups and downs like the many years before but I can say that I am ready for 2011. I am ready to spend time with my family and friends. I am ready to make the most out of this New Year.

Do I have any New Year's resolutions????
Heck yea I have a bunch of things that I want to do....things that I talk about doing and well....I don't so I am not going to even mention that crap that I will have forgotten about within the first week of the New Year. I want a safe and healthy fam all year long!!!!

I still have not posted any of the pics form Christmas and I am sorry about that. I have been so busy with work and hanging out with the fam that I have not had time to even get on the computer that much.  I am going to try and get them on here tomorrow. At least a few of them. :)

I hope that this weekend last forever. I really am not looking forward to work on Monday. :( I think that ever so often you just need a break form work. You know like an extended weekend or a little mini vaca. Well I think that I am at that point and really I have not been working that much. But I guess that I am just a little burnt out and I think that there maybe a few of us that are. There is only so much that one person can do and some people just don't understand that. Well I think that they just don't care. People like that just really chap my ass. And to top that off they are the peeps that make the most $$$!!! Man, life is just not fair sometimes. Enough about all of that business.

We don't have big plans for the weekend. I think that we are just going to hang out at the house and do laundry and clean up. I got most of the Christmas decor down today but I still have to put it all in the garage..so I know that I will be doing that sometime tomorrow. I am really planning on just staying home all weekend. I don't want to have to go anywhere. Just chill. I need rest. We have been going and going since Thanksgiving and I am ready for a wee little bit of down time. I am hoping for the best. :)

Happy New Year!!!! Hope that it is a Blessed One!!!

No comments: