Friday, January 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   I feel happy when  I am with my family! I love spending time with my baby girl and hubby. Abigail always makes me smile.  2.  I get silly when  I have been awake for a really long time or I am very excited about something. Or maybe I am silly all the time, I am not really sure.

3.  Something that makes me sad is  when I hear about terrible things happening to children. It is something that I will never understand and it will always make me sad.

 

4.  Something that makes me annoyed is I really don't have time to list them all but one thing that really bothers me is someone getting in the middle of something that has nothing to do with them.  
5.  A time that I've been truly surprised was  when I found out that I have having a baby. It was the best day ever.     
6.  I am so thankful for   my hubby, daughter, family and friends. I have the best fam in the world. They are always there for me no matter what! I am very blessed.

7.  I feel loved when  I am with my husband, daughter or family. I would be lost without them!
Link up here to play along!!

No comments: