Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Few Days Off..

I have had the past few days off work and they have been great. I had planned on doing some painting for my Meme at her house but I decided that Abby and I would just spend some time together. :) We have had a blast. Along with having so much fun being with her all day long, the house has stayed clean and the laundry all done. And that is really amazing. I go back to work tomorrow for one day then off for the weekend. I could really get used to this not working stuff!!

Kinda sad at the moment. Abby and I made a delish pork roast with potatoes and mac n cheese. It looks and smells wonderful but I guess that it will just be the two of us tonight cause the hubby has to work late:( I am not sure what time he is going to get off he just text me and said that he was having to work "real late" whatever that means. So I guess that Abby and I will be hanging out watching AI alone tonight.

Below is a pic of my sis in laws friends baby that was born this morning. She seems to be having some trouble breathing and is not eating on her own. They are now feeding her with a feeding tube. She could sure use some prayers!!! And her Fam and I would really appreciate it. Thanks.:)


**Kaylee Ruth**



No comments: