Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   Winter is  good for staying in the house , eating and visiting with fam...And blogging:).

2.  Summer is  super. I love summer. I will bitch about it being too hot at some point but really I like it a lot.

3.  If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd  be going to the lake or doing some kind of activity with water.

4.  My favorite thing to do in winter is   stay home and watch TV with my hubby and baby girl.
5.  My favorite thing to do in summer is    go to the lake and play with Abigail and the dogs outside.

6.  The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is  shorts, tee and flops. BTW, I am really missing wearing flops.

7.  The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is  sweats, tee and flops...j/k.

Link up here to play along!!

No comments: