Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hump Day

We are half way there. .Man I love the weekends. :) I was even off on Monday and I'm still rushing the week. Yea I know I should not wish the time away. I just love the weekends so much. I love not having to work and being able to spend time with my sweet baby girl, husband and fam!!

I don't think that we have any plans this weekend. I am sure that I will have plenty to do around here tho. I think that I am going to try and get some things in order around the house. I need to clean out closets and all that jazz..not sure that I will but I have good intentions. :) I just feel so much better when things are in order and there is no clutter...if that is even possible with a 5 year old. I am gonna give it a shot.

I went and got my nails done today and the girls there that do nails really crack me up. Why is it that when you go in there just to get a fill they try to talk you into getting 52 other things done?? If I wanted that other shit done I would have told you that in the first place. I really hate that they do that. And then when you tell them that you DON'T want your "toe" done or your "eye brow" or anything else then they are talking to the other girls there in another language...yes they were talking shit!! No I don't understand you quite shit talking but I know what your saying you silly silly nail doer. I am not stupid. I maybe cheap but I am not stupid. Ok well I am done venting about my "nail" :)

No comments: