Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Stuff!

  • I was off work today.:) That always makes me smile!
  • I did have to go to the dentist...:( But it was really no biggie. Just a cleaning.
  • I got to visit with my Memaw for a little while this afternoon. Which was lovely!!
  • The rest of the day Abby and I just hung out.
  • We played Toy Story Yahtzee Jr. She seriously could play that game all day long.
  • We cooked a wonderful supper together for the hubby and had a super time doing it.
  • Tomorrow our plans our....well just whatever we feel like doing. :) That is the joy of having days off work and no plans. I could really get used to this stay at home Mom business. I would love more than anything to be a stay at home Mom.
  • I think that Abby and I may sleep late in the morning since we are both still up.:) We are playing some hamster game on the PS3. It is pretty fun. I just wish that I could win every once in a while. :)

I am BLESSED!!

No comments: