Monday, January 24, 2011

Not feeling it today...

So I am not sure what my problem was today but I was just in a funky mood. I was just not myself. And I don't like it one bit!! Towards the end of the day I did get a little better but the funk is still there.:( I am off work for the next three days cause we are really slow at work this week and I think that will give me plenty of time to get the funk gone. I have to go to the denist in the a.m. but after that Abby and I are just gonna hang out and do a whole bunch of nothing!! I am certain that we will have a good time doing it too!!
I think that my funk maybe be from me not taking my celexa....I have been trying not to take it cause really I did not think that it was making any difference...well I guess that is why I am no MD!! I a guessing that it is making a difference and NOW I can tell...so yea I will continue taking it. I am not liking all this bad mood business!! Forgive me celexa for not believing in you!

I have never been much of a reader and I really wish that I was. I think that I would really enjoy it...that is if I liked it. Haha. Anyway, I got the bestest Christmas gift ever this year from a wonderful friend of mine that I work with. It is a book...I had mentioned to her that I needed some inspiration in my life and she gave me a copy of The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. You have a chapter to read each day and I also got a journal that goes with the book. I have read several chapters and I freaking love it. It is just so hard for me to make time to sit down and read and write in the journal. But the days that I did read it and I did write on the journal I felt so great. Soooo this is my plan. I will have the book finished within 40 days from today and I will blog about my thought when I am all done. In the few chapters that I have read it has already made me think about many things that I don't usually think about...I mean that is a good way. This is a life changer...I am pretty sure. And it is full of inspiration and that is what I need and want. Thanks Steph for getting these books for me. It really means a lot to me. And I am going to finish it!:) This gift really touched my heart!!! With that said I am going to read my chapter, give it some thought and go to sleep!

No comments: