Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I just love Fridays!! They make me smile. I since I am off on Monday, I am smiling extra big!!

Justin and I went B-day shopping for Abby today when we got off work! She is going to love her stuff. I really don't understand why I always think that I have to get so much stuff but I do. Spoiled rotten...Yes she is. And I think that Justin is worse than I am sometimes. He was today. He was throwing stuff in the basket left and right. I am glad that I got it all done and don't have to mess with it tomorrow tho. I have to clean house and get this damn laundry done. I really can't remember that I had all...all the laundry done. I guess that it has been about 5 years. Haha. There is just never enough hours in the day. Or maybe I just don't make enough hours in the day for it. Well whatever the case I really need to get it all done.

The Hubby is already in bed. He is worn out. He has been on call this week and has worked his lil ass off. Poor thing. I hope that he does not get called out tonight. He really needs to get some sleep. And I really hope that he does not get called out on Sunday. We are having Abby's party on Sunday and don't want to have to go all crazy on someone for wanting him to go to work in the middle of the party...And I will if I need to..

I think that Abby and I are about to take our baths and lay around for the rest of the night watching cartoons. That sounds like a great plan to me. They are saying it is going to get super cold this weekend. I am not really looking forward to all that crap. I don't think that I would mind if I did not have to get out in it but it really sucks having to get up early and go to work and it is freezing outside. I would much rather stay at home in the bed all day. :)

I forgot to take pics of my brother's new puppy Bella. She is so pretty. I just love her. I will for sure take some this weekend and post them on here. I bought her a new collar today. It is black and pink and says Princess. She was all active today. Chasing Abby all over the house. I just love puppies. :)

Time for a hot bath and gonna chill with my baby girl....She is about to be 5!!! **tear**

No comments: