Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday and Night

Busy busy day today. Got up pretty early thanks to the dogs needing to go outside and chase squirrels. They were going nuts-running from one window to the next until I got up and let the outside. Gotta love em.  Abby and I got up ate breakfast and chilled for a little bit-Justin was in bed till 3, I think. He was trying to catch up on all his lost sleep. I think that he did. :) My Mom came over and we did a little shopping and headed out to her house to clean up and get some of the stuff ready for Abby's party tomorrow. All the Toy Story decorations look really great. Abby is loving it. I can't wait to see her cake. I will be picking it up about 11 tomorrow. Mom and I cleaned carpets and house all day then decided to make a run to Walmart to get an area rug and a few other things for her house. Abby stayed with the boys (my Step Dad and brothers), they were outside messing around and cleaning up around the house.  We pulled into Walmart and it looked like it was the day before Christmas. What the heck??? The parking lot was full!! I hate that. And wouldn't you know that when we went to check out there was only like 5 checkers in the whole entire store!!! I hate that even more! I really miss having a small Walmart in Burk! It took forever to check out I think we were in line longer than we were actually shopping. :( I had cramps and I was not a happy girl to say the least. Thennnn we needed to get some gas...what a joke that was. That is the biggest cluster ever. Why do they think that they have to cram as much as they possibly can in the smallest area ever???? Whoever designed that was a complete dumb ass. Just sayin. After all the Walmart madness we got home and finished all the cleaning, we got the decorations out and know their house is like being in the Toy Story movie.

Now I am dog sitting for my brother while he is on a dinner and movie date with his girl friend. Man O man I am so glad that I do not have a puppy in the house all the time. Right now she is passed out! Thank you Lord!! She has been into everything. I am really glad that she gets along with my dogs well but I think they may be a little worried that we are going to keep her here. :) There is not need for them to be worrying about that shit!!!! Not after the evening that I have had. She is one busy lil pup!! I still did not take any pics yet. I did get a lil video clip of her being all crazy with my dogs, I will try to post it in a few. :) She is soooo cute but such a little shit too!

I am so worn out from this day. I am ready for the birthday party tomorrow and then ready to relax and be off work on Monday!!! I love that! Hope that everyone is having a great weekend. I will post pics of the party tomorrow. :)

No comments: