Friday, January 14, 2011

Freaky Friday

Happy Friday to all!!!!

So I love Cosmo and it is the only mag that I have to have every month. Since I have been talking with some of my girl friends about their likes and dislikes I have decided that I may just have to have a "Freaky Friday" post every week. It sounds fun to me!! Let me know what you think! My "Freaky Friday" post will consists of things that I LOVE from my Cosmo (relationship wise) and things that I just love and have had good luck with!

So here is the 1st Freaky Friday post for you!




So here is February's Cosmo cover! And look what is one of the cover stories....."Great Guy...Lame Sex"

So I think that I will chat a little about that since I was on that topic a little bit yesterday.
If you have not read this article I will give you a little run thru.

Have you ever been with someone that is just worried about themselves and they just pretty much shift into auto pilot mode in bed?? Yea, No fun at all. That is not need for jackhammers in the bed room or someone pretending to be one. :) Apparently this is really a common thing for a man to do-just go after what he wants and not have any idea that you have NOT getting what you want. So they say in this article that men take direction well.....Haha. What men are they talking about??? Yea I don't really know many that take direction well and especially when it comes to sex! They pretty much just tell you to hint around about it and make subtle movements that will let him know what you like and don't like. Haha. Well there is nothing subtle about having a damn jackhammer in the bed room so I really don't think that being subtle is the way to go. I am usually all about what Cosmo says but not this time. They say be a leeetle honest. Well I think that you need to be a lot honest. Not rude just honest. Most men are honest about what they want and don't have a problem with letting you know so what would be the problem with the women being honest as well?? Nothing at all. I actually think that men like knowing what their women want when they want it and how they want it. 

So are you honest with your man...or woman?? Or are you the subtle type?? And is it working out for you??? Let me know!

I am going to continue to post my fav links for lots of goodies. :)


No comments: