Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

 
Yay for Hump Day!!




 
Link up here and play along.
 
{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
 
Toilet paper. I think that I buy it every time I go to the store just to be sure that I don't run out.
 
{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
 Cheese. Lots of cheese!


{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?





 What lies Beneath
 
{four} apple juice or orange juice?
 Apple:)












{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
 Play with my baby girl and watch football!



{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?





 A pic of Abby sleeping in her bed with all of her pillow pets.:)



{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?





 The one where the babies are talking. I don't even know what it is for. Lol. But I love it.
 

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?





 I really have no idea....I guess nothing.
 

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?





 My Boy shorts. I freakin love them!!!



{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?





 Not a clue. I have never watched it.
 

No comments: