Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday=Work in the AM:(

Busy  weekend and I am worn out and not ready for all the work business tomorrow. I guess that I better get ready for it cause it will be here like it or not!!

I think that I spent all day yesterday buying parts for my brothers truck. I swear my fam has the work luck with their vehicles!! Dalten, my baby brother called me Friday night because his truck dies and would not start. It was pretty late and so cold so we did not mess with it for very long. We could not figure out what the problem was so we just left it there and went on home. So that is all that we did Saturday is try and figure out what the problem is...And we still are at a loss. I guess he will be having to take it to the shop and let them jack with it. I think that we ended up going to the parts store like 6 times yesterday. Yea ridiculous!!!  So today I am not doing jack. I have a few things that I want to get done around the house but other than that I am just gonna chill out and be lazy!! I am fixing to make a quick run to the store for something nice and warm for lunch and supper and that will be it for me. My hubby is going to my Memes house to pull out a bath tub so it will just be Abby and I! I may even feel the need to take a lil nappy! :) I am sure that Abby will not be up for all of that but I will be giving it a shot.

I hope that everyone has a great Sunday!!!

No comments: