Monday, January 3, 2011

It was a MONDAY!!

Oh my, I was really not ready to be back to work today. I guess that I did not get much rest this weekend and it is really catching up with me. I have still been kinda sick...Yes since Christmas that is. I am so over this crap!! I want it NO longer.

Work was busy. Same stuff different day. I was kinda in a funk today. I am not sure why. But things did just not seem to go my way and I am sure that everyone could tell that from my mood! (sorry about that ladies) I will be better in the AM!

This weekend we are having my sweet Abigail's 5th birthday. I can't believe it. Just thinking about it makes me tear up. My lil baby is not a baby. Ok I can't talk about it anymore tonight but here is a pics of her as a wee one.:)



She was the cutest baby EVER!!!



And is still beautiful!!

They just grow up so fast. It is just crazy to me that she will be 5 in a about a week!! **tear**

No comments: