Wednesday, January 12, 2011

wee bit wednesday

Link up here to play along!!
 
{one} have you ever been on tv?
No I don't think so. :(
 
{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
Wow.. I don't watch very many movies. I always want to but never have time. :( So I guess the new Nightmare on Elm St.


{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I love my sheets tucked in but with my husband that sleeps so crazy it does not happen very often.
 
{four} do you cut coupons?
No, That takes too much time..


{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes I guess that I do, I have never really thought about it. Not really sure why tho.
 
{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
Ranch. I love me some Ranch. I put it on everything.
 
{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yes Cosmo! I love Cosmo!!
 
{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
Are you kidding?? I have no idea.
 
{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Peach. Yummm.
 
{ten} black olives or green olives?
Yuck! Neither.
 
your turn!
 

No comments: