Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bad Weather Day

Was home from work today due to the blizzard!! It was nice. Just Abby, the Hubby and I hanging out all day. We watched cartoons played gold fish and laid in bed all day. I really love days like this. But on the other hand I really do like to get outta of the house ever once in a while and that was not able to happen today. I am soooo scared to drive in the ice and snow. I panic. So I am very thankful that I have a boss that did not make me come in today. As for tomorrow we are closed. I guess that the 3 patients that were on the schedule decided that they better hold off for their scope. :) My paycheck will be pretty sad but I am home safe and sound with my fam!:) That is all that matters to me. The rest will just fall into place. Tomorrow I am hoping that the roads will get better around here so that maybe I can venture out or at least my Mom can venture out because Abby is having withdrawals. She is so used to seeing her Mapaw everyday and she does not like it when she does not get to see her!!! And my Mom loves every bit of that. ;) I am just blessed that we live close to my fam so that we are able to see them everyday..weather permitting.

No comments: