Friday, December 3, 2010

Time to blog??? Why yes, I think I will.

Wow. It has really been forever. I have just been so busy I have not had time to do anything and really I have not felt like doing anything. This week was really long and I was home with a sick lil girl on Monday. :( She is feeling better but still not up to par. And how about some good news for my Friday....Now I am sick and feel like poop. I was feeling pretty bad on Monday and then I was feeling better through the week and of course now that it is Friday I am going to be freaking SICK!! Blahhh. I hate being sick. I have so many things to do around the house this weekend. I really don't have time for all this sickness. But when you are a Mother you don't get sick days. For some unknown reasons the Dads always seem to get one when they are sick. Man that is so not fair. I need to be in my warm bed with lots of good movies, some tissue and lots and lots of medication!! But at the moment I am awake with my daughter and my husband is in bed asleep. Something is not adding up correctly. Ok I vented enough about all that. :)

Thanksgiving was wonderful. We went to my Dad's house for lunch that day and visited for a while and ate some great food then we went to my Memaw's house. I absolutely love going to my Memaw's house! I just love being out in the country with no one around or miles and miles, it's like I don't have a care in the world for the time that I am out there. I am such a country girl at heart. I would love nothing more than to live in the country on a farm!!! That would be so wonderful. Maybe some day I will be able to have that. :) I love the simple things. It's make life so much easier that way.  Back to Thanksgiving...All my fam was there and we had the best time together. I love when we all get together. Abby loves getting to spend time with everyone and she is always the center of attention...and she likes it just a little bit. I have the best family in the whole world. I am not kidding. I just love each and everyone of them so much.  I can't wait till Christmas! It is almost here and Abby and I are both more than ready. Well I still have some shopping to do but other than that I am ready. :)

So I have been reading a book that my friend Stephanie let me borrow and I just can't stop thinking about it!!

I am almost finished with it. I just love it. This is a great book for anyone to ready. It is really inspirational!! Last night after Abby and Justin were asleep, I was laying in bed ready and just balling my eyes out. :( It just really makes you think about things in your life and what is most important to you. I suggest that you ready this if you have not. I am not a reader at all and I will read this again!! Good stuff.  I think that I am fixing to crawl into bed and get all cozy and finish it now.

No comments: