Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday

Want to play along? Link up here! :)
{one} did you buy a christmas tree this year?
No, I have the same one that I had last year. :)

{two} what is your favorite holiday tradition?
Letting my daughter open her Christmas PJ's on Christmas Eve.:)

{three} do you open your gifts on christmas eve or christmas day?
One gift on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day.:)
{four} at what age did you stop believing in santa claus?
Heck, I still believe!:)
{five} do you fill stockings?
Oh yea!! I love filling the stockings. So fun!!:)
{six} handmade presents or store bought presents?
Both. :)

{seven} do you have a favorite christmas meal?
For sure. Always at my Memaw's house with the traditional food(ham, turkey, dressing) :)
{eight} is your christmas tree real or artificial?
Fake....:(
{nine} what is your favorite christmas song?
I guess Frosty the Snowman. My daughter has been singing for a week, so I have become fond of it. :)
{ten} did you send out christmas cards this year?
Not yet....I still have time!!:)

No comments: