Friday, December 10, 2010

Blahhhhh

So work is really dragging by today. I think it is because I am so ready to get home and get my damn house clean. I have not felt like doing anything at all this week and if you look at my house you can tell. :( So I am really hoping that I get in the cleaning mood sometime tonight. I think tonight at 7 we are going to the Christmas Parade in town. Not really sure if it will be a good time or not but I guess that we will check it out and see. I am really not feeling to great today. I had flippin cramps all night last night. Yes I know TMI. But really I was almost in tears. And no I am not a baby ass that can't handle some pain either. Haha. Oh and when I get off work today I have to go shopping for my brothers b-day gift. I hate going places after I get off work. I just like to go pick up the little one and head to the house. But I am gonna suck it up and go out there with all the crazies. I still have some Christmas shopping to do and I am really not looking forward to it at all. I have to get Abby a few more things, not sure what but I have to figure something out and pretty quick. Next week at work we are doing a secret Santa thing where everyday of the week you bring a little gift for your person. And well, I have to buy all that business this weekend too. I really hate waiting until the last minute to get these things done. And I am tired of stressing over it all. So my plan is to get it all done this weekend and not have to worry with any of it again. Hehe. Yea right, like that will happen. But I really am going to try my best to get as much as I can done. I really hope that I start feeling better so that I can at least try and get a few things done.

No comments: